Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sleep

I woke up this morning at 7:15, not at 4:45 and then back to bed again, but 7:15. What is even better is that I woke to the sound of Paul reminding me that it was time to get up, not to the sound of hysterical crying baby demanding attention. In fact I didn't even hear hysterical demanding baby until 8:35. Let me recap, Gavin went to bed at about 10:15 last night and I didn't have to get up with him, hear him or attend to his every need until 8:35 the next morning, THAT IS OVER 10 HOURS PEOPLE! I got to get up, get ready, and eat breakfast all before attending to his needs. I just wanted to share this blessed day with ya'll. Much sleep to everyone out there!:) (Of course Gavin would do this right after I write about him being a difficult kid, really he's just trying to be, well, difficult:)

2 comments:

allypally said...

Hallelujah!! Let's hope he keeps on doing that...

MM said...

Horray! Here's to hoping he's figured it out!!